Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 104 members, 1,358 topics. Date: June 20, 2018, 10:17 am
Heroslodge Forum / Health / 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Sperm (1 Post | 119 Views)
Telecommunication Masts and Towers Constitute No Health Hazards – NCC / See What Will Happen To Your Eye If You Look Directly at the Sun During Solar Eclipse / Nigerian health care digital marketing and social media /
8 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Sperm by Noblex: 2:05 am On Jan 27
8 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Sperm
We all know that the sperm is necessary for procreation. These are facts that would help you to recognize how important it is in creating a healthy child;
1. The sperm responds to the food a man eats.
2. Man need to regularly climax for healthy sperm.
3. Sperm are susceptible to wireless technology. Heat from laptop, computers and mobile phones connected to the internet can damage the sperm through non-thermal effect.
4. Progesterone gives sperm extra energy to penetrate the egg.
5. The Sperm lives for days, can live up to five days inside a woman, under the right conditions.
6. Sperm has 'Body Guards'. Their shape is different from the shape is different from the shape of other cells in body to enable them get to where they are going.
7. Sperm likes it hot, sperm likes it cold. The testicles are about 1° f cooler than the rest of the body. The testicles however create a heat exchange from the incoming like alcohol, caffeine consumption and cigarette smoking negatively affects the sperm.
8. Relatively quickly turnover: Studies shows a range of 42 to 76 days from the time of Sperm production, through maturation to ejaculation.
Good news about Sperm is that they are constantly being produced, unlike the female eggs.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 - Present Emmanuel Worthwhile & Ufuoma Odomero. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.