Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 15220 members, 131,141 topics. Date: June 26, 2019, 12:49 pm
Heroslodge Forum / Education / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship (1 Post | 619 Views)
School of Post Basic Midwifery, Ituk-Mbang 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 / 2017/18 Kwara state school of nursing and midwifery form is available for sale to apply contact on 07032512026 for further information on how to get registered / School of Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 /
Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Worthwhile(m) : 1:34 am On May 23, 2018
Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
HOW TO APPLY
come here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
Application Deadline is 8th June, 2018.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
Test format will be Dragnet Verbal, Dragnet Numerical and one function skill test in the field you chose; i.e Geology, Geophysics, Engineering, Petroleum Economics, Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum) e.t.c
To download the dragnet past verbal and numerical questions for practise only (do not cram); come here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 - Present Emmanuel Worthwhile & Ufuoma Odomero. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.