Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 42 members, 693 topics. Date: August 21, 2017, 9:14 am
Heroslodge Forum / Education / Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections (1 Post | 86 Views)
Maryam Mirzakhani, only woman to take math's highest award, dies at 40 / 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Frequently Asked Questions and Answers / CHM 102: Complete Organic Chemistry Past Questions And Answers By Dr. Evan Fave /
Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections by Worthwhile(m) : 10:53 pm On Jun 17
As we all know English is not our language. We may at some point felt for these and maybe some even now.
1) Disvirgin (Deflower)
2) Pepperish (Peppery)
3) Packer (Dust pan)
4) Trafficate. (Take a turn)
5) Plate number (Number Plate)
6) Cunny (Cunning)
7) Water system (Water Cistern)
cool Installmentally (Installments)
9) Opportuned (Opportune)
10) Go-Slow (Congested traffic)
11) Next tomorrow (a day after tomorrow)
12) Garri turner (Spatula)
13) One of my friend (One of my friends)
14) Bending corner (Bend or corner)
15) Extreme end (Extreme or end)
16) Running stomach (Runny stomach)
17) Running nose (Runny nose)
18) Suckawell (Soak away)
19) Advices (Pieces of advice)
20 Furnitures (Pieces of furniture)
Please contribute yours!!!
Nobody is above mistakes and corrections!
Let's learn together!
Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 Emmanuel Worthwhile. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.