Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 15246 members, 131,859 topics. Date: November 12, 2019, 4:09 pm
Heroslodge Forum / Religion / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word (1 Post | 969 Views)
HOW TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT TO DO MONEY RITUALS AND BE VERY RICH. CALL+2348059915021 TO JOIN AND BE VERY WEALTHY, FAMOUS, POWERFUL AND PROTECTED WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE. / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Real Magic Rings for Money | Most Powerful Amulet for Gambling - Gamblers Good Luck Charms for Winning Call +27836633417 /
5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Worthwhile(m) : 6:54 am On Feb 19, 2017
5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word
In our day and age, I have noticed, and please correct me if I am wrong, that some people including Christians do not take God’s commands or doctrines very seriously.
Some people think that when the new covenant, the covenant of grace, came into effect, God stopped caring about doctrine. Some feel that doctrine is insignificant in the new covenant, only serving and loving God’s people are what’s important today.
Brethren, I am a firm believer that serving and loving God’s people are important. However, obeying God’s commands and doctrines are very important as well. In fact, not only are we going to be judged on our service to others, but we will also be judged on how faithful we are in following the Word of God.
(1) According to ( Gal. 1:9 ), people who distort the Word of God will be eternally condemned.
(2) According to ( 2 Pet. 2:1-3; 3:16 ), people who distort the Word of God will bring upon themselves destruction.
(3) We must never intentionally distort the Word of God to satisfy our human and worldly beliefs. If we do, we are jeopardizing our souls.
(4) If we distort or disobey a commandment of God, we commit sin ( 1 Jn. 3:4 ). And you know, as well as I know that sin is a very serious offense.
(5) When God gives us a command, we need to do our very best to follow it. We need to start taking God’s commands more seriously. In the Bible, when people disobeyed God’s instructions, they were punished.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 - Present Emmanuel Worthwhile & Ufuoma Odomero. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.