Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 15174 members, 131,314 topics. Date: February 16, 2019, 5:26 pm
Heroslodge Forum / Education / How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | 2017 Original JAMB Result Is Out (1 Post | 932 Views)
School of Basic Midwifery Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 / Dept. of Nursing, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 / Interswitch offers N7.5m University Scholarship for 5 years, and other prizes /
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | 2017 Original JAMB Result Is Out by Worthwhile(m) : 7:46 am On Jul 17, 2017
2017 Original JAMB Result Is Out | How to Print Original Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board, JAMB Result Slip With Passport
All 2017 JAMB candidates are hereby informed that the printing of JAMB original result for 2017 has commenced.
The Original JAMB result slip is an official document you will likely need to during your admission screening exercise and other admission matters.
The process of printing your JAMB original Result Slip is very easy. This means you can actually do it yourself.
How To Print Your 2017 JAMB Original Result Slip
1. Login to your Jamb Account at Jamb.org.ng/efacility
Note: Do not login with another persons account unless you are printing for that person.
2. Under the list of services, Click on the "Print Result Slip"
3. On the next page that appears, click "continue with payment" to make payment via Remita or other options available
4. If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
1. The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
2. The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Iyi-Enu 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 / School of Post Basic Midwifery University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu 2019/2020 Admission into Nursing/Midwifery Programme Call 08034690082 / pamo university of medical sciences, 2018/19 Post-Utme Form, Screening Form/Admission Form/Application form is out /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 - Present Emmanuel Worthwhile & Ufuoma Odomero. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.