Join Heroslodge / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 78 members, 1,215 topics. Date: March 19, 2018, 11:40 am
Heroslodge Forum / Business / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] (1 Post | 219 Views)
Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Worthwhile(m) : 5:32 pm On Aug 04, 2017
Three Nigerians have made it to the list of 2,043 billionaires in the world while only one black man, made it to the top ten in the latest Forbes release.
Out of the 2,043 people in the 2017 FORBES list, only 10 of them are black.
Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija represented Nigeria in the list.
Dangote is the only black person in the top 10 with a fortune estimated at $12.2 billion.
Saudi-Ethiopian construction magnate, Mohammed Al-Amoudi, who is worth $8.4 billion occupies the second position.
Angolan investor, Isabel dos Santos, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and Nigerian oil woman Folorunsho Alakija are still the only black female billionaires on the FORBES billionaires list.
See top ten black billionaires found in the global list of 2,043 people as compiled by Forbes.
1.Dangote $12.2 billion (Nigeria)
2. Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4billion (Ethopia-Saudi-Arabia)
3. Mike Adenuga, $6.1 billion (Nigeria)
4. Isabel Dos Santos, $3.1 billion (Angola)
5. Oprah Winfrey, $3 billion(America)
6. Robert Smith, $2.5 billion (America)
7. Patrice Motsepe, $1.81 billion (South Africa)
8. Folorunsho Alakija, $1.61 billion (Nigeria)
9. Michael Jordan, $1.31 billion (America)
10. Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.14 billion (British)
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic(Go Up)
|Heroslodge - Copyright © 2016 - Present Emmanuel Worthwhile & Ufuoma Odomero. All rights reserved. Follow Heroslodge on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every Heroslodge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Heroslodge.